Limited Mobility Friendly
Who doesn't love the movies?! And that's why this activity is always guaranteed to be a hit.
Whether it's a love story, car chase, political drama, or carefree comedy you're after - they're always better in the cinema.
This activity isn't rocket science: Get some tickets and popcorn and go enjoy yourselves! If you're looking to save money or to spice up your movie watching experience, check out our tips below.
Once you've seen a movie or two together, the next activity you might want to tackle is to Make a Movie together.
· There aren't too many drive-in theatres left in Australia - but the few that are, are great. They're cheap, they're retro, and best of all, you can bring your own food. Google drive-ins in your area.
· Most cinemas, even the big chains, have 'cheap' days so keep an eye out for specials.
· Look for independent cinemas in your local area - they are often cheaper.
· Many cinemas now play a range of movies - not just current blockbusters - including classics, international films and other niches. They might even be playing your Old Mate's favourite!
· If it's summertime, a novel way to enjoy the movies are under the stars at a number of outdoor cinemas' that pop up - playing a great mix of new and old flicks.