I have known Lee and Will for a number of years now. Initially through organising the IMPACT Social Enterprise conference. I've moved onto actually working with Lee through the 123+ project.
This recipe was (and still is) a staple for quick and easy feed. It's my guilty pleasure for when I want some quick, easy, warm and homely.
· Shin Ramyun Packet
· Any vegetables you fancy - spinach, capsicum, carrots, celery, kimchi
· Protein - chicken or deep fried puffy tofu (from your local Asian store)
· 1 Egg
1. Cook the Shin Ramyun packet in a boiling pot.
2. Add your desired vegetables (add the ones that will boil the longest first)..
3. Add your protein (should be already cooked).
4. In a separate pot, poach your egg.
Recipe shared bySean Tran
Sean is a law graduate who is deeply interested about social entrepreneurship and innovation. He is also a Project Associate for spur:org's 123+ project.
Recipe attributed to
A tribute to my uni days